Kim is big on making it easy as possible during the week when it comes to dinners for her family. She shares one of her faves of all-time!
- 3 tbsp.extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 lb. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- Freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked.
3. Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
Looking for an amazing kitchen to whip this up in? Click below to see a list of homes that have the drool-worthy kitchens! VIEW HOMES WITH DREAMY KITCHENS