Our agent Karen Coyle shared this crowd pleaser of an hors d'oeuvre with all of us. It is one of her favorite dishes to bring along to parties and gatherings and is gone within minutes! Enjoy!
• 1/4 cup firmly packed Light Brown Sugar
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans
• 1 tablespoon bourbon
• 1/2 package (17 1/4 ounces) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
• 1 (13.2-ounce) round Brie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Stir together light brown sugar, pecans and bourbon.
3. Place puff pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface. Roll out fold lines. Spread pecan mixture in a 5-inch circle in the center of pastry. Place Brie on top of pecan mixture. Wrap pastry around Brie, pinching to seal tightly, and place on aluminum foil lined baking sheet, folded side down.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry is lightly brown. Cool 10 minutes on baking sheet. Serve warm with French baguette slices, crackers, and apple and pear slices.
Learn more about Karen Coyle Here
Looking for an amazing kitchen to whip this up in? Click below to see a list of homes that have the drool-worthy kitchens! VIEW HOMES WITH DREAMY KITCHENS