This is one of Debbies favorites to make for her family! It is an easy, hearty, and delicious meal to whip up in no time.
- 1 package (10oz) frozen mixed veggies thawed
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ½ oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-2 cans (16.3 oz) Refrigerated Original biscuits
- ¼ potato cooked and diced
- Cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
3. Cut biscuits in ½ and press each biscuit into greased muffin tins making sure to cover bottom and sides of muffin tins.
4. Spoonful mixture into each cup. Add extra cheese on top.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes
Looking for an amazing kitchen to whip this up in? Click below to see a list of homes that have the drool-worthy kitchens! VIEW HOMES WITH DREAMY KITCHENS