These Chocolate bars are something Tracy came across years ago and it is a great go-to when you head to a party and need a quick last minute idea.
- 2 ½ cups Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, divided
- 1 ½ cups Semi-sweet morsles, divided
- 1 cup Mini pretzels broken into ½ pieces
- 1 cup Honey roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 by 9 baking pan
2. Place 2 cups of dough in prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover the bottom of pan.
3. Sprinkle 1 cup morsels, pretzel pieces & peanuts over dough. Drop 1 inch pieces of remaining ½ cup cookie dough over peanuts. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup morsels and gentle press down.
4. Bake for 23-27 minutes or until browned around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars
*Feel free to experiment with variations. For example, substitute chocolate morsels with peanut butter chips or perhaps add almonds.
Looking for an amazing kitchen to whip this up in? Click below to see a list of homes that have the drool-worthy kitchens! VIEW HOMES WITH DREAMY KITCHENS